This invigorating organic dessert pizza formula contains both a watermelon & cookie crust. Topped with a yogurt sauce topping, mint & berries.
It is Egg free, Nut free, Soy-free, Diabetic Appropriate, Gluten Free, Heart Healthy and Low Calorie.
- ½ cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large round slices watermelon (about 1 inch thick), cut from the center of the melon
- ⅔ cup sliced strawberries
- ½ cup halved blackberries
- 2 tablespoons torn fresh mint leaves
- Take a small bowl and mix these 3 ingredients such as yogurt, Vanilla & Honey.
- Spread the yogurt mixture over the watermelon slices. Cut each watermelon slice into 8 wedges. And finally fill with strawberry, blackberry and mint toppings.
- Serving size: 2 slices
- Per serving: 64 calories; 1 g fat(0 g sat); 1 g fiber; 15 g carbohydrates; 2 g protein; 13 mcg folate;1 mg cholesterol; 12 g sugars; 1 g added sugars; 893 IU vitamin A; 22 mg vitamin C; 46 mg calcium; 1 mg iron; 13 mg sodium; 237 mg potassium