We have tried and shared this Saje 100% Organic Basil Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil on just fresh crusty French, or Italian or Sourdough bread. Delish! You can serve this as an easy, enjoyable appetizer while your guests watch you whip through the rest of the meal.
We use this on everything that we roast as it pairs so well with each and every Saje Spice Blend. Remember that our blends are crafted with dried organic herbs and spices, so we use this oil to help rehydrate so that the freshness of the leaves and other ingredients can burst into life. Then we roast.
Some of our favorite customers have returned to tell us how amazing this alone is with pasta. Of course we use it in our salads and with rice.
Try it with scrambled eggs or a vegetable frittata which is what I highly recommend for the week – so easy and so nutritious!
Our Go-To Approach for Consistently Great Food in 30 minutes or less:
- Pre-heat oven to 425F
- 2 cups veggies or 1lb protein
- 1 TBSP Salt-Free Blend
- 1 TBSP Saje Basil Infused Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Saje Pink Himalayan Seasoning Salt…or to taste (optional)
- Combine in Mixing Bowl
- Line Baking Tray with foil or parchment paper
- Single Layer food on tray
- Roast for 20 minutes or until desired color
- Enjoy when you hear people say WOW!
Watch out world! There’s a new Chef in town!