Indulge in a flawless blend of both fudgy and fluffy at the same time. This pumpkin brownie brings forth just 85 calories each! After just one bite of this chocolatey deliciousness, you’ll never invest in another brownie recipe ever again!
The goal is not to waste hours slaving away in the kitchen, waiting for the formation of bakery-worthy brownies. The solution is to simply seize 1 bowl and work towards baking these healthy pumpkin brownies. Toss in the dry ingredients, blend in the wet ingredients and throw it in the oven to bake and you are all set.
The aforementioned results in a low FODMAP dessert which is entirely dairy and gluten free, and only 85 calories per brownie. Plus, you would know exactly what went into each and every mouthful you shove in.
Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 15 mins Total Time: 25 mins
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup gluten-free flour blend
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 medium eggs at room temperature
- 5 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- Preheat the oven to 350 F / 175C and line an 8″ square baking tray with parchment paper. Grab a medium bowl and stir together the sugar, flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and crack in the eggs. Scoop in the pumpkin puree and beat with a hand whisk for 1 minute, until the ingredients form a thin batter.
- Pour the batter into the lined baking tray and bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, until the edges and the tops of the brownie are just set. Pull the brownies out of the tray using the parchment paper and leave to cool on a wire rack for at least 30 minutes.
- When cool, slice the brownies into 9 squares and enjoy! Or wrap with plastic wrap and store in the fridge for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months.
These healthy pumpkin brownies are completely fat-free as there are no added butter or oil. The super healthy pumpkin puree accounts for all the yummy fudge-like gooeyness.