- 12 ozs Chicken Breast (cubed)
- 6 Barbecue Skewers
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Coriander
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- In a shallow dish, add coconut milk and whisk in seasonings. Reserve 1/3 cup of the sauce for serving.
- Add chicken breasts to a dish, and swish around to coat. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or overnight. Preheat grill to 450°F over direct heat. Remove chicken breast from the dish, and discard marinade.
- Place cubed chicken on skewers. Place chicken on the grill, and cook through 6-7 minutes. Flip and cook an additional 7 minutes.
- Serve with roasted vegetables, slivered almonds and pour additional coconut milk over the dish and enjoy.